How to Watch
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 7+
- Intel-based Macs with OSX 10.12+
- iOS 12+
- Android 9+
- Chrome 77+
- Edge 84+
- Firefox 71+
- Safari 12.1+
- Chrome for android 78+
- Firefox for android 78+
- iOS safari 12+
How To Watch Online
Before the Event
- When you make a purchase (register for free show), you’ll receive an email that has your unique access code for each event. Please make sure you register before the start of the showtime. Also check your SPAM folder for the order confirmation email if you don’t see it in your inbox.
- Each event has its own access code. For example, if you buy a ticket to three different showtimes in one purchase, you will have three unique access codes in your email confirmation.
- Important: Make sure you have autoplay videos enabled for this site. If you don’t, functionality of the live screening will be impaired. Most people do not have this turned off and can ignore this step. If you have turned off autoplay videos, or notice that when a new video loads, it does not automatically play, please enable autoplay for this site. Here are instructions for Safari, Firefox, and Edge.
Joining the Event
- Click “Join Event” in your order confirmation email to open the website to watch the event .
- You will be able to enter your access code as early as 30 minutes before the start of the event.
Before You Watch
- Your access code can only be used on one device in one browser, so before you use your code, please check the following:
○ You’re using the device and browser you would like to watch the entire event on.
○ If you plan to cast the event to your TV, make sure you are on the same WiFi network as your TV for best results.
Enjoying the Event
- The event will start automatically.
- Since the event is being live streamed, you will not be able to rewind.
- You do not need to click anything throughout the viewing experience. Each part will play automatically, including the pre-show, screening and/or post-show Q&A.
- If you have any trouble with playback, you can always refresh the page without losing access.
Watching the Event On Your TV
There are two methods for watching the event on your television: Google Chromecast and Apple AirPlay.
If you have an external Google Chromecast set up with your TV or a TV with built-in Google Chromecast (TVs listed here), open the online event link in Chrome and follow these steps to cast the webpage’s video experience to your TV.
You can Chromecast from a Chrome web browser on PC and Mac computers as well as Android devices by selecting the cast button in the bottom right-hand side of the player.
You can AirPlay from most browsers if you have Apple TV by selecting the AirPlay button in the bottom right-hand side of the player.
Why do I see a black screen if I am watching content with AirPlay on my TV?
You likely have “Screen Mirroring” turned on in your device settings. Please turn off the screen mirroring setting and start AirPlay by selecting the AirPlay button in the bottom right-hand side of the player.
Watching the Event On Your Phone or Tablet
You can watch content using Safari on iOS 12 or later. Please note that you must have “Screen Mirroring” turned off for content to play.
You can watch content using Chrome on Android 9.0 or later.